Subject:
Whoops! Didn't mean the warning part in the previous subject
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 04:50:16 GMT

I was going to post the image directly in the message, and was going to put “WARNING: large inline image” in the subject. However, I changed my mind and put a thumbnail in instead. Sorry about any confusion over the WARNING part.

--Travis