Re: Stud logos in fan apps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:05:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Tim Courtney writes:
"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Hey, Tim: we should have a page "Links to other things people have done
with LDraw".

Sounds like a good idea.  It can become a section of the Links page.

  Well, I have to say that this is much more gracious than I dared hope!  My
site is somewhere between "god-awful" and "really lame," but I hope to
embellish it somewhat whenever I get off my posterior.
  Let me know if anything on the site as it stands (aside from the
clone.dats themselves!) is inappropriate for linking from LDraw.org.

  Thanks for your consideration!

     Dave!