Re: Stud logos in fan apps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 19:45:12 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:hmq26uc4vm7ggq4uquf7j510po6568r9mf@4ax.com...
In lugnet.cad.dev, Dave Schuler wrote:
    Dave!
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/clones/clone5.htm

Hey, Tim: we should have a page "Links to other things people have done
with LDraw".  It could like to the page made by Dave!  And, it could
link to the KDraw pages (er, those K-nex files were put on the web
somewhere, weren't they?).

This would allow LDraw.org to remain within the spirit of being
LEGO-focused, while still providing useful links to people who want
them.

Sounds like a good idea.  It can become a section of the Links page.

One thing I have to do is put back the linking images (make new ones first), and
get Bram set up with being the links editor.

-Tim