 CAD / Development / 6839
Re: Stud logos in fan apps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2002 15:50:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:

**snip of good answers to all of my questions**

it is a respect for the brand issue.  LEGO isn't assuming ownership
of our unofficial LDraw universe (note - the word LCAD is obsolete - read my
brand building rant on the site) ;-).

  Tim, you stinker!  How can I have my "LCad Apocrypha" website if there's
no LCAD anymore!?!  I certainly shouldn't use "LDraw Apocrypha" since that
implies some sort of endorsement...

     Dave!
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/clones/clone5.htm