Re: Stud logos in fan apps
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 17:44:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.cad.dev, Tim Courtney writes:

**snip of good answers to all of my questions**

it is a respect for the brand issue.  LEGO isn't assuming ownership
of our unofficial LDraw universe (note - the word LCAD is obsolete - read my
brand building rant on the site) ;-).

Tim, you stinker!  How can I have my "LCad Apocrypha" website if there's
no LCAD anymore!?!  I certainly shouldn't use "LDraw Apocrypha" since that
implies some sort of endorsement...

    Dave!
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/clones/clone5.htm

Hey, Tim: we should have a page "Links to other things people have done
with LDraw".  It could like to the page made by Dave!  And, it could
link to the KDraw pages (er, those K-nex files were put on the web
somewhere, weren't they?).

This would allow LDraw.org to remain within the spirit of being
LEGO-focused, while still providing useful links to people who want
them.

Steve