 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3701 – 3720 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LDMC News Digest (To Get The Ball Rolling)

Matt, thanks for posting that. I was too busy to get anything out earlier. In addition, I just wanted to add the following. Don has gotten ldglite to compile on Mac OS X and I tested it and it works. The steps to compile it are in Matt's email (the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

(...) No, no formal rules. (...) Well... I think Anthony Sava's two dragons are different. Similar, but different. And Cale Leiphart's entries are quite different. Somewhat similar in theme, but only broadly. You could also cite Brad Hamilton's (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

"Terry K" <legoverse@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gr3Cun.4q8@lugnet.com... (...) Cool :-) Hey - here's something I wanna bring up with everybody. There are a few people up for voting right now who have won recently, with models/scenes of the (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: LDraw.org Fonts and CSS

(...) please don't say that :) though with Galeon (which is mozilla based) it looks ok, so it passes that test. FUT to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Anyone considered Java?

(...) Java3D won't necessarily be in the picture; the discussion you linked to has addressed the need for flexibility in this issue. The plan here is two-fold: make it cross-platform and make it an extensible framework. It's not so much about (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

(...) Kinda sorta. Note, replying to this out of order. (...) You're absolutely right here. I would like as many tutorials as possible to be hosted on LDraw.org. (only limited by author consent, but I doubt that will be a problem). FTX is great for (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Less talking, More writing (Was Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...)

Now if we cold just have everyone who is writing all these 'NICE REMARKS' to each other to devote that much time to tutorials we would be done a lot quicker. At this rate, however, we are 'bricking' about stuff in the future. First lets get the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Drawing triangles in a Z buffer

Hey all, In trying to implement a LDraw renderer I've been scouring the web looking for raster-painting algorithms. While I've found plenty of line-drawing algorithms (the Bresenham seems to be pretty nice) I haven't found squat for drawing a filled (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: LCD - LDraw Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Well I think we were talking more about how to actually implement it. How it would actually work. When you get into trying to model these things, I don't think this is the type of thing we can store in either the .DAT file or some new (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: LCD - LEGO Connection Database - Proposal

(...) Depends. The issue really is the compatibility between the libraries, if I understand correctly. Different parts libraries have different center points for the parts, and that's the big issue. A conversion table would have to be made between (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: A comprehensive LDraw object model

I like this. I don't think I can contribute that much. I would like to though. I have been working in Java with my animation program ((URL) and I can contribute a class for LineType1. Most useful is a rotation function that I would like to think is (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: LDraw.org Fonts and CSS

(...) Thanks Tim, that's looking a lot better! Only thing I noticed was the "Do you find the new website..." sentnce is still real small (unreadable) in Netscape 4.6 / Solaris, unless I set the default font size to 24pt. This may just be limited (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: LDraw.org Fonts and CSS

(...) Using Netscape 4.76 on MacOS 8.6, looks pretty good to me. Ray (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002

(...) I think that putting any more constraints on the submissions would be counter productive. We (I, in this case:) want to see as many contestants as possible and don't want to impose any restrictions on the kind of work submitted. If someone (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Any help I can offer I will

Brian, Right now we need someone to make some webpages, specifically this one: (URL) don't know if Matthew Gerber is in charge of it or not. He already has some other web/graphic designers in contact with him. I know Matthew is really busy with (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: LDraw.org Tutorials - Categorization, Storage, Indexing, etc...

I think you guys are missing Tim's point. Currenlty when you go to the LDraw tutorial section you have a list of tutorials. What Tim envisions is you go to the ldraw tutorial webpage and you see what? A list of categories, groups, etc... So when you (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: MLCading (Was Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002)

"Ahui Herrera" <jedi_agh@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:Gr4EvA.L7t@lugnet.com... (...) LOL :-) (...) In (...) Well, Ahui, I wasn't going to say anything here. But definitely glad I have a loyal convert to back me up ;-) I hope the wording I am (...) (23 years ago, 6-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Lighting(Was Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002)

(...) Nope the're just plain point lights with an RGB value of 1,1,1. There are five lights in my scene. (URL) first four are used for the torches one being just out of the picture to the right. I placed one light inside each 1x1 round brick. The (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: Looking for DAT of Wedge Curved 2x6x1

(...) I just picked up set# 7119, Twin-Pod Cloud Car, for the specific purpose of having these four pieces. I've started writing my notes for encoding these into LDraw files. FWIW, here are the part numbers (and descriptions): 41747, "Wedge 2 x 6 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

  Re: MLCading (Was Re: ldraw.org MOTM & SOTM Winners for January 2002)

(...) Good point. But not even counting the ease of making backgrounds, Space, or "Science Fiction" in general, has always been a popular topic for rendering. Just take a look at the IRTC entries.(1) Even though that competition has clearly defined (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.264)

More:  Next Page >>