 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 3581 – 3600 of 7032.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

Got to play with it some more today, some jumbled notes follow... (...) Ok, I changed this and the effect is like night and day. Thanks! I think I'm using the L3P parser. No parser options given, exe is named ldglite.exe. WHOOPS I'm not, -l3 gives (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) Yes! Awesome. Drawing time seems to be a little slower, I don't have any numbers for that though. But the refresh is ligntning fast. Hmm, the menu seems to be more responsive too. (...) You sure? Lemme go double-check the docs... Oh my. I seem (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) I tried this on a quasi-high-end machine, same DAT and options, same results. Here's the l3glite output: ZClip = (-1000, 4000) GL_VERSION = 1.2.1 GL_EXTENSIONS = GL_ARB_multitexture GL_ARB_texture_compression GL_ARB_texture_cu be_map (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) It worked! You, sir, are a steely-eyed missile man. Be careful about posting fixes so quickly, you're already giving me more ideas for feature requests. :-, But thanks! Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) So I decided to get off my duff and see if I could contribute more than just testing efforts, and installed MINGW32 v1.1 and the GLUT headers/libs, etc. and set about to build ldglite for myself. I think it's missing a source file, glfont.c . (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) Actually, the makefile was straight from ldglitesrc0_9_5.zip (...) I ended up having to rebuild libpng and libz because I was hitting against an "unresolved __imp__iob" linker error with the libpng supplied in ldglitesrc0_9_5.zip. Evidently, (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) I've been pounding on ldglite and I think I've gotten the effect I was thinking of. I have a screenshot here (warning: 1024x768x32 PNG ahead): (URL) I made: - line types 3 and 4 render in white - color 24 renders same color as 16 (to make up (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) Cool, thanks. I've never had much luck with windows and cvs and sourceforge, so your batch file should prove to be useful in snarfing the latest source. (...) Again, thanks. Does it include the latest changes you made for the line endcaps? (...) (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) D'OH That last line should read: - copy libz.a to \mingw-1.1\lib\ Cheers, - jsproat (22 years ago, 25-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Ldglite bug report (Was: Portable Ldraw system)

(...) Good idea! My biggest problem, though, is in trying to figure out how to join many line segments into one long line; for example, in Jacob's rendering the wings look *too* broken up, where one jagged line would have served better. That, and (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  What about another Ldraw CAD tool but in delphi?

I whould like if possible to make my own CAD software like Ledit but for windows3.x/9x/NT/2K/XP but without using openGL or any hardware or direct X something like the way Ledit draws them and without using mouse but for windows small no power (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Capitalization of filenames

(...) Basically, the LDraw filenames should be considered case-insensitive. The only time I'd want to have uppercase .DAT extensions is to references to STUD*.DAT that should always be drawn, regardless of stud-drawing mode. This is an old (...) (22 years ago, 29-Nov-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: True Type fonts and LDraw files

I was assuming that the user knows the view angle as well as any MLCad rotation steps that are in place when laying out the building instructions, but maybe this is too much work. If I do it as a post processing step, then the user is going to have (...) (22 years ago, 2-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: True Type fonts and LDraw files

It is not only about adding text to a 3D world or a 2D render of it, but also about arrows. Arrows are (can be) used to point to a specific part or a group of parts. What about when this (these) part(s) are not visible in a different camera (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: True Type fonts and LDraw files

Niels, I'm not sure what to do about arrows that are hidden because the view angle hides it. Do you have any ideas? It seems to me that it is just like any other part that is hidden from view. You can't see it. Do you have ideas how to work around (...) (22 years ago, 3-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) Actually, I just thought of some other leads. If you are looking for a general 3D modeler to create parts, you can find several awesome freeware ones at (URL) recommend that you check out anim8or and wings 3d - they both have excellent (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) You keep saying that, but I think thou dost protest too much. I'll bet you're right now sitting on a huge stash of TYCO, Byggis, Qubo, Coko, Tandem, and of course MegaBloks. Stop living the lie, Tim! Admit your clonophilia and liberate (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available

Hi Kevin! I cannot seem to get LSynth to work. The only thing it generates is the same file as the input file... What do I do wrong? Jaco (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: lsynth - LDRAW compatible bendable part synthesizer available

Is there someone who got it to work? Kevin? "Jaco van der Molen" <jmolen@globalxs.nl> wrote in message news:H8GC8B.3pq@lugnet.com... (...) DAT, (...) hoses, (...) creating (...) support (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

  Re: New MAC Modeller for LDRAW FILES

(...) If you're using OpenGL, you should be able to call glFinish to force the drawing to complete. The glFinish command blocks until all previous OpenGL commands have completed. Do NOT call this command except at the very end of you frame, because (...) (22 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

ldraw
(score: 1.151)

More:  Next Page >>