 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 2741 – 2760 of about 7000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: License revision 1

(...) I like where you're going, mostly. (...) I'd like to not have different terms for commercial and non-commercial applications. I don't see a valid reason for discriminating on the basis of cost. My thinking is this: most LCAD'ish things are (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Re: colour

(...) I use 3. Check the LDraw FAQ at (URL), the colour codes are toward the end. I'd check for you, but I'm in "download messages/disconnect/...ct/upload" mode, and I'm not connected right now. Steve (24 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Re: POV difference in LDraw?

Well.... I'm making AutoCAD blocks of all the pieces, so that if it has been "created in memory" from before, I just insert it at the apropriate place (x y and z from the dat file). So far, so good. Now... I need to Rotate/Scale it.... To do this in (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Re: LDraw color codes needed for rendering program

(...) Me too! I was just about to say he could get a copy of the function from the L3 parser code in ldglite but it wasn't there. Even worse, it turns out I just commented out the call to Color2RGB() in L3Input.cpp when I couldn't find a copy of (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Re: License - again

(...) James didn't want me to distribute the library in the original format, because he wanted to have the original library available only from his page but after I told him that I was using a modified format he said there were no problems. If you (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Re: LDraw.org Reference Organization Questions

(...) For right now, keep the layout basically how it is. I'd add posting dates for each of the items, and put the newest items at the top. If an item gets significantly updated, move it to the top. You might also add icons (either textual or (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Re: POV difference in LDraw?

Well.. actually... I've almost finished an AutoCAD VBA-macro for importing DAT-files (into Acad 2000(i)). Just having touble with the transformation matrix thingy... I get the objects placed correctly, but not rotated/scaled properly. so... if (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  New Parts in 2001

Just opened my first 7146 set, the new Star Wars TIE Fighter. MmmMMMMmmmm, lovely triangular girder. Wonderful new flexible deep-ribbed hose. Must resists urge to LDraw ... must resist ... must ... Well, at least until tomorrow. :) Steve (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Special tools used to build/design parts?

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there are any special 3d design tools that people are using to create parts. I checked the LDraw.org pages and mostly saw viewers. Anyone? Any opinions on the best tools for a potential new designer? -Andy Lynch (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Re: New Reference Material on LDraw.org - Free-Form Camera Positioning... by Brad Hamilton

Hi Tim, Thanks for posting this. I found a minor error. The first word under the 2nd heading "Background" should be "MLCAD," not "LCAD." Thanks Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:G6upCB.2FC@lugnet.com... (...) reference (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Re: License - again

(...) Tim will have to correct us, but I believe that James's family has given Tim permission to continue publishing James's work. This is probably something which should be properly ironed out with the Jessiman's. They will have to decide to what (...) (24 years ago, 19-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Re-publication of Jacob's guide to setting up LDGLite on Linux

LDraw.org has just re-published Jacob Sparre Andersen's guide to setting up LDGLite to run on Linux in the reference section. Check it out at: (URL) the original document at: (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Re: Special tools used to build/design parts?

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:G5vw45.84H@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) viewers. (...) I used to use only LDAO's editor along with LDLite or LDView for viewing. I've done a few easy parts in MLCAD, and the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Small link error in Ldraw.org

Hello Tim, I would like to bring to your attention that there is a a minor link error on the homepage (URL) the link to "LDraw.org Help Desk" is correct, the red arrow just in front of it still links to the "MLCAD Resources incorporate with (...) (24 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Re: Special tools used to build/design parts?

(...) Hey, this could work! I can spit .STLs outta Pro/E no-problemo. I do it all the time at work. For Steve, I believe the "STL" stands for "stereolithography". We generate these files at work and feed them into a stereolithography machine. It (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Mini LDraw.org update

I just cleaned up the main page, added the Help Desk and a new download page for LdGLite. I also added sidebar links for Help and MOTM. The help desk email address - help@ldraw.org, doesn't appear to be working now. I emailed Jacob and hopefully it (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Re: Special tools used to build/design parts?

(...) Yes that's it. You must check the tesalation of circular portions of a part to make the detection of primitive work, the facetisation of cylindric portion of the part must fit exactly the facetisation of circular primitives that is 16 edges (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  Re: Special tools used to build/design parts?

(...) Hi everybody I was off yesterday, so I only see this intersting thread today. I made my stl2dat conversion program for this purpose. The STL format is used for the stereolithography fast prototyping machines. It choose this format because it (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.929)

  LDraw MOTM winner for February 2001

Wow, This was a *close* one. Tim, biting his nails over the outcome, has been needling me to count the votes and resolve which one is the winner. He will be happy to know that this months winner is Amnon Silverstein and his scene "Hot Rod Race". (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

ldraw
(score: 0.928)

  Re: Rubber Black (was: New Part - 30187 Minifig Motorcycle with 3 Wheels Body)

(...) Is this something that will only show when rendering? OR do you think that the LCad software will eventually get that detailed? (...) I'm not sure if it is overkill. There are so many colors that are undefined(as far as I know). Is there a way (...) (24 years ago, 23-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 0.928)

More:  Next Page >>