 CAD / 5242
5241  |  5243
Subject:
Re-publication of Jacob's guide to setting up LDGLite on Linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 20:37:31 GMT

LDraw.org has just re-published Jacob Sparre Andersen's guide to setting up
LDGLite to run on Linux in the reference section.  Check it out at:

http://www.ldraw.org/reference/linux.html

View the original document at:

http://hugin.ldraw.org/LEGO/Byggevejledninger/Linux/

Enjoy.