 CAD / Development / 5869
Re: LDraw color codes needed for rendering program
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 15:14:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Gary Williams writes:
Lars C. Hassing wrote:
I can offer you a C subroutine, Color2RGB, which
converts any valid LDraw color into RGB according to
various color schemes. It also supports extended colors,
see http://home16.inet.tele.dk/hassing/l3p.html#extcol

I would like to take a look at your function.

Me too!  I was just about to say he could get a copy of the function from
the L3 parser code in ldglite but it wasn't there.  Even worse, it turns out
I just commented out the call to Color2RGB() in L3Input.cpp when I couldn't
find a copy of that function myself.  Oops!

I *promise* I'll replace all the stricmp() calls with strcmp() in my copy of
L3Input.cpp if you could dig up that function for us.  (That should get rid
of at least half of those pesky #ifdef USE_OPENGL hacks that I added.)

Don