 CAD / Development / Search Results: Stickers in LDraw
 Results 241 – 260 of about 7000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Parts Maintenance Idea

(...) It's happened on at least one occasion. The problem is with the LDraw library, usually--a part was released with the wrong number, and there is a different part which actually should have that number. (...) AFAIK, TLG doesn't recycle numbers. (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) In this case, I say use the number stamped on the part. (...) Did we decide to move away from the xxxxPxx format? This sounds like a good reason to rethink that decision. Not that I expect this particular element to ever resurface in a (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  RE: Is Ldraw FAQ mistaken...?

(...) Yes. I would also replace the second "between" with "through". /Lars (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) Accessory pack #5131. Steve (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Organizing the Site Revamp

(...) This tactic of registration, just by its intrusive nature, is evil. Not to mention, riddled with about a *ton* of technical details that really shouldn't need to be worked out. LDraw is in a continual state of growth. If anyone *really* wants (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

onyx skrev i meddelandet ... (...) organize/search (...) If we didn't have to have compatibility with the original programs, LDRAW/LEDIT, the obvious step would be to make a database of all the parts, which would mean more effective use of the hard (...) (26 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

Steve Bliss wrote in message <36daaf01.8075147@lu...et.com>... (...) I'd say you're most certainly right here since their numbering system would be for premarket tracking and not as we would use it in the post-market. Does anyone know if TLG sells (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial

(...) No. Play well, Jacob ---...--- -- E-mail: sparre@risoe.dk -- -- Web...: <URL:(URL) -- ---...--- LDraw FAQ: <URL:(URL) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) Is it not possible to say in the definition of 410etc., like: top half yellow, lower half yellow underneath. That way, the only information in the 410etc file is the color, and which constituents parts there are. Then if anything needs to (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: ldraw.org

(...) It is a work in progress, but a couple things need to happen first. I still need to iron out kinks in the Lego Maniac's Webring site and make it public before starting work on the new ldraw.org site. Also, I want to take my time on this and (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Part Bug: 6540 Technic Steering Arm Large

The other day I was doing an inventory of my 8880 Super Car set and I came across an LDraw part inconsistency; The 6540 - Technic Steering Arm Large, seems to be modeled differently than the 6540's that came with my Super Car. In the LDraw part, the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) i agree completely... i say we handle our parts/sub parts in the same way TLG does... if glued-parts have 2 separate numbers, then lets model both halves separately, then use any conglomerate numbers for complete elements.. if they are (...) (26 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Non-TLG Parts

(...) The only problem with this for me is that I'm along for the ride because of the LDraw program and not necessarily for LEGO. I know they are pretty closly related now, but that may not be completely true in the future. James program is amazing (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Non-TLG Parts

(...) You know, I thought of this after I posted. A while ago, someone posted a Mindstorms "Rocker Boogie Rambler". (1)(2) It used MOC LDraw pieces to represent rubber bands, and those parts were inlined into the model. I wouldn't have any moral (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Proper tiles (Was: Clone "semi-bricks" (Was: Non-TLG Parts))

(...) Ya know, this has been one of my pet peeves with LDraw. But since I'm too lazy to learn how to create pieces, I haven't said anything about it until now. Would anyone have the time, inclination, and patience to "fix" the 4 dozen or so Tile (...) (26 years ago, 12-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  helping making new pieces and .dat format

Hi there, I'm a 25 year old Technic Lego-player, but less fanatic with internet and news- groups, so I discovered LDraw just some weeks ago. It works rather well and I'm really enthousistic about it. If I want to help with making new pieces (Technic (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Non-TLG Parts

(...) Um, I wouldn't object either, as long as it is off-site and clearly marked as unofficial clone parts. We don't need to see "Keep Ldraw Pure" buttons popping up on people's sites.. ;) Keep Building!! -Tim <>< (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 New (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Non-TLG Parts

(...) I agree with that. I would have no objections to linking to custom sites for non-lego parts. The more the merrier. I just think that LDraw should remain just that. Not MBDraw or TDraw. :-) -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) I think TLG's numbering always boils down to manufacturing and inventory control. A part number is needed for each molded part, so each subpart needs its own number. And the aggregate, post-gluing part needs a number to track its insertion (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

  Re: Part Numbering Crisis in LDraw

(...) That's not much better, because a new part-file is still required whenever a new color is released. Steve "I should probably keep these responses in the outbox until after I've read all 60 incoming messages" Bliss (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

ldraw
(score: 1.002)

More:  Next Page >>