 CAD / Development / 72
71  |  73
Subject:
helping making new pieces and .dat format
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:22:48 GMT

Hi there,

I'm a 25 year old Technic Lego-player, but less fanatic with internet and news-
groups, so I discovered LDraw just some weeks ago. It works rather well and
I'm really enthousistic about it.

If I want to help with making new pieces (Technic of course, I don't have many
others) what's the procedure?

After spitting up the ldlite source-code I still don't know the difference
between the type 4 lines and the type 5 lines in .dat files. What's the
difference?

kindest regards,

Bart Titulaer