 CAD / Development / 73
Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 14:40:38 GMT

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:53:04 GMT, sparre@sys-323.risoe.dk (Jacob
Sparre Andersen) wrote:

Sorry, but hugin.risoe.dk is actually sys-323.risoe.dk
(until last week it was another machine with another name).
Hugin is just an alias.

The HTTP daemon (aka "web server") I use can handle separate
names as separate virtual servers.

Apache, or something commercial?

I just hadn't thought of that. Teach me to speak on things I haven't
tried to set up for myself yet :-/

Jasper