 CAD / Development / 44
Re: Proposal for Revised Memorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 03:22:37 GMT

Terry wrote:
It was my understanding that 'ldraw.org' would be registered with at
least two "name servers".  So anyone trying to access ldraw.org would • have
that request resolved to the correct IP address - which would be the
hugin server.  (I hope I understood that right)
Does that make sense?

Would this be visible to a visitor accessing ldraw.org?  It would be very
nice if the URL in the text box on a browser stayed at ldraw.org instead
of making the visitor think thye had the wrong address.
--Bram