 CAD / Development / 9482
Re: [LSC] Colour Definition meta-statement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 17:49:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
All the examples given so far for "appropriate" uses of the dither tag were to
reproduce dithered printing on actual LEGO parts.

Actually, I've most recently used dithering to simulate chrome/metal/metallic parts.

Well, I don't think that qualifies as an argument for its inclusion in the new
!COLOUR statement, since those are already covered by the more precise
pre-defined materials.

--Travis Cobbs