 CAD / Development / 9477
Re: [LSC] Colour Definition meta-statement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 03:31:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Don Heyse wrote:

I think it's best if you just strike the dither-transparency
sentence from the specs.

OK, I'm alright with that.

Maybe so, but it would certainly come in handy on the aquashark
craterplate.  What about the idea of using the DITHER color to describe
the color of the embedded bits in METALLIC colors?

If that's a needed parameter, I'd rather have it follow the METALLIC keyword.

Perhaps if you really want to dictate how to represent an ARGB color
with a checkerboard stipple pattern you should use a tag like this:
STIPPLE 50% #AARRGGBB #AARRGGBB.

I'm ok with that, too.  Is '50%' really an adequate description?  There can be many
brush patterns...

Steve