 CAD / Development / 9459
Re: [LSC] Colour Definition meta-statement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 20:18:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Travis Cobbs wrote:
I say ditch dither support completely, and just specify the
color you really want.

I could go for that.  Simpler is better!

Of course that means the METALLIC (or PEARLY) tag needs an argument
to define the color of the embedded bits.  If you want it to be the
same color as the substrate, just use the same color code.

Don