 CAD / Development / 8828
Re: LDraw.org Standards Committee (LSC) Draft Proposal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 23:35:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Dan Boger writes:
On Wed, Apr 23, 2003 at 08:25:01PM +0000, Dan Boger wrote:
Here's my revision to the draft.  I think it makes it simpler, while retaining
the key details.  If anyone's interested, I can try to post a marked up
version, with the changes underlined.

here's a (manually) marked up version:

http://peeron.com/tmp/lsc06a.html

Hi Dan,

  Thanks for the marked up version.  It makes it clear that you want the
community to have the deciding vote, not the LSC.  May I ask why?

Kevin

Dan