 CAD / Development / 7282
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.5 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 13:35:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Lars C. Hassing wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs writes:
I think I'm going to add support for the 0 Unofficial Part comment, and
treat anything that contains this as a part.  I had the same thing happen to
me when viewing a part somebody posted.

I think I will join you on this.
This will also help identifying parts in MPD files.
See also http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=5355

Can we make Official/Unofficial official Meta keywords ?
Steve ?
http://www.ldraw.org/reference/specs/fileformat ?

Sure they can be official - they already are, just unofficially.  Err,
that is, they aren't documented.

I'll work up a description for the specs document, listing both
official/standard filetypes, and less-official filetypes.

BTW, we'll also need to add 'LDRAW_ORG' to that group of
meta-statements.  It's the new flavor of 'Official', started a few
updates ago.