 CAD / Development / 7280
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.5 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 12:19:04 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs writes:
I think I'm going to add support for the 0 Unofficial Part comment, and
treat anything that contains this as a part.  I had the same thing happen to
me when viewing a part somebody posted.

I think I will join you on this.
This will also help identifying parts in MPD files.
See also http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=5355

Can we make Official/Unofficial official Meta keywords ?
Steve ?
http://www.ldraw.org/reference/specs/fileformat ?

(BTW, it would be nice if you could copy'n'paste from the LDView Errors window)

True.  Is there any automatic way that you know of to do that in a tree
view?  If not, I can add my own copy and paste code; I've actually done that
once before, so at least I know how.

I don't think so. The programmer has to make some decisions,
e.g. whether to copy always the full tree, or only the expanded items,
how to format a tree (ascii art or tabs), and the clipboard format.
/Lars