 CAD / 8084
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.5 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 19:42:46 GMT

Okay, now I have to feel guilty about not having reported a similar problem
some weeks back with what was probably the previous version.  At the time I
just wanted something to run, so I reinstalled what I knew to be a working
version.  I should have reported the problem at that time. =(

Anyway, I am having no problems with the current version.  I am amazed at
some of the features we are now offered.  The images look better than ever,
and the cross-eyed 3D thing is fairly cool too.  Took me a moment to
properly screw up my vision, but the results are indeed very 3D-like.  Pass
me the aspirin...

Great work, Travis!

-- Hop-Frog