 CAD / 8088
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.5 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 12:56:46 GMT

Hello,

this is looking good. There are some glitches in the smoothing however ( the
minifig arm is partially smoothed for example). There also seems to be a
general problem when settings are changed. It looks like not al things are
reset in some cases before starting in a new mode. It might also be handy to
have registry entries per version (not a joke :) ) so that different version
can coexist.

Martijn Zwaal