 CAD / 8057
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.5 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 06:00:33 GMT

OK, the strangest thing happened.
I was happy LDViewing from the beginning version 1.0 and I love it.
Then I upgraded to 1.9, 1.9.1, 1.9.2 and they all worked fine!
Next I upgraded to 1.9.4 and that worked. Next came this version 1.9.5. It
worked just fine.
But then it crashed on a large complicated MPD file. No matter, I thought.
Just kill it and restart.

Hey, it doesn't work anymore! I restored to version 1.9.4 and this didn't
work either. Reboot. Reinstall. Nothing!
Now I installed from 1.0 to 1.9.2 and this works again! Phew...

But: I want 1.9.5 to work, just like it did! What is the problem here? Any
ideas?

Greetingz...

Sjaacko

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com> wrote in message
LDView version 1.9.5 is now available, in both source and binary forms. • You
can download either from:

http://home.san.rr.com/tcobbs/LDView/

The main highlight of version 1.9.5 is:
Added support for smooth shaded curves, using the presense of Type 5 lines
as an indicator of a curved surface. Thanks to Martijn Zwaal for the basis
of the algorithm used to implement this feature.

You can take a look at the change history both on the web site and in the
zip download for a list of all of the changes in each version.

Please let me know if you have any comments, questions, feature • suggestions,
or bug reports.

--Travis Cobbs (tcobbs@REMOVE.halibut.com)