 CAD / Development / 7117
7116  |  7118
Subject:
Why Type 5 Lines?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:47:59 GMT

What is the point of Type 5 lines?  It seems to me that they are a confusing
and clunky method to display lines for the visible edges of rounded objects
when having no line at all would be just as visually correct (and less
taxing on the brain to figure out how to use them correctly).  In the age of
Windows based LDRAW programs how useful is this line type?

- Orion