 CAD / Development / 5464
Re: Patterned Parts Numbering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 13:41:21 GMT

"Don Heyse" <dheyse@hotmail.spam.go.away.com> writes:

I'm pretty sure some folks still use LEDIT.

Oh yeah!  It's my fav modeling tool.  I seem to remember that Jeremy
Sproat also said he used LEdit.

How about replacing the .dat extension with the pattern number for
these filenames?  (Something like 3626bp.101)

But will that work in LEdit?  I normally specify part names in LEdit
by the base file name, i.e. everything before the ".DAT" and LEdit
adds the ".DAT".

How about using "a" and "b" when the number 99 is reached, e.g.

...p98.dat
...p99.dat
...pa0.dat
...pa1.dat