 CAD / Development / 5461
Re: Patterned Parts Numbering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 12:56:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Manfred Moolhuysen writes:

Please no emotionful 'rich people set the pace , poor people are starving'
discussions.
That is off-topic. I'm a technical consultant and a programmer.
So of course I have a technical point of view.

Greetings,

Carsten

- World is evolving. Even not so wealthy users should be now at a
development level of Windows 95a (first version) (how many years Win95
exists now?).

And the rich set the pace ? What you say here only confirms that you're part
of an economy with a relatively high consumption rate. Maybe your view of "the
World" is not a realistic one. For instance, I personaly made the tranfer from
MS-DOS to Windows on April 3th this year, that is less than a year ago.

Greetings, M. Moolhuysen.