 CAD / 8675
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.7 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:50:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs writes:
LDView version 1.9.7 is now available...

Ultra-cool!  I'm jealous of the flythrough.

Here's a few quick notes.  On Windows it seemed to look for the
help.html file in the root directory on C: and couldn't find it
in the same directory as the executable.

Put the current Flythrough/Examine mode on the status bar ala Emacs.

Have you ever considered two sets of display preferences?  One
set for beauty and one set for for speed, and a quick key combo
to toggle between the two.  And while I'm at it, mention which
of the two display preferences you're using on the status bar
ala an Emacs minor mode.

I didn't have much time to play, but is there a way to put the model
back on screen if you loose it in flythru?  Maybe you need a tiny
wraparound radar screen in the status bar to locate the original
lookat point.  Or perhaps just a compass.  Eek!  I'm rambling...

That's it for now.  Gotta do some work.

Don