 CAD / 8688
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.7 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 17:43:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs writes:
In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs writes:
LDView version 1.9.7 is now available...

Have you ever considered two sets of display preferences?  One
set for beauty and one set for for speed, and a quick key combo
to toggle between the two.  And while I'm at it, mention which
of the two display preferences you're using on the status bar
ala an Emacs minor mode.

I hadn't thought of that, but that's also a great idea.  I might just go
with savable display settings instead, and let the user call them whatever
they want.  Then they could create however many they want, call them
whatever they want, and switch between them freely (with perhaps keyboard
accelerator support for the first few).

Maybe 'Next' and 'Previous' cycle through all defined settings?

Thanks for a great program! (Will test it on my Linux box soon!)

ROSCO