 CAD / 8686
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.7 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:38:33 GMT

Travis Cobbs wrote:

QT-based Linux version

Cool. Thanks.

I downloaded the Linux/x86 binary to what I believe is a Red
Hat 7.3 system (might be 7.2 though), to test it.

Even though the "File" -> "LDraw Dir" menu shows the correct
directory, LDView claims that it is unable to find the files
my models use.

Play well,

Jacob
--