 CAD / 8692
Re: *** LDView Version 1.9.7 Released ***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:21:57 GMT

Travis Cobbs wrote:

In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:

Thanks for the report.  My first guess is that this is caused by a
case-sensitive filesystem, and the files have a different case than what the
model specifies.

The files are located on case-sensitive file systems (that's
all I have - except for some floppies), but the file names
used in the files match the names on the disk (maybe except
for some stuff in "p/"). I use all lower case for the LDraw
parts library and most of my LDraw model files.

Play well,

Jacob
--
The LDraw FAQ: