 CAD / 8631
Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:06:02 GMT

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet

What, the big "Updates" at the top of the page wasn't a clue? ;)

No, no really, as I _had_ LDRAW installed, but wanted to 'update' with all
available parts.

How about if I add this text somewhere near the top?

"The files provided on this page only include the updates to the LDraw
parts library.  If you are just getting started with LDraw, or need to
do a clean, complete installation, you will also need to basic library
files.  Please go here to get them."

Where the 'go here' is a hyperlink to the "Getting Started" page.

Sounds good, but not at the top, but right next to the 'Complete' download:

"This is the complete _update_, to get the complete _parts library_ you need
to start from the <link getting started>base installation</link>".

Happy building, (especially now that I've got all the parts :-)
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm