 CAD / 8601
Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 20:02:15 GMT

"Lars C. Hassing" <lch@ccieurope.com> skrev i meddelandet

Like many others before you I think you have been fooled by the name
complete.zip
Complete here means "complete update to original package".
See also http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=4066

Check out http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/win/step1

Thank you Lars and Richard! That was indeed the problem...

Steve/Tim: I think the wording on the _updates_ page needs some
clarification; although a computer professional and long time LDRAW user, I
missed the very important step of getting ldraw027.exe when I reinstalled
the _parts_ library and, of course, the web page must be to blame, not me
:-)

Happy building,
--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden