 CAD / 8586
Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:30:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Anders Isaksson writes:
You can get the new update at <http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates/>.

After cleaning up my computer, and downloading the 'complete.zip' there are
*lots* of parts (and primitives) missing :-(

Like many others before you I think you have been fooled by the name
complete.zip
Complete here means "complete update to original package".
See also http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=4066

Check out http://www.ldraw.org/download/start/win/step1
/Lars