 CAD / 8530
Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:50:39 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
[There are 24 certified files which can't be released yet]
LDraw.org parts reviewers, please notice the *24* files that are currently
certified, but were held back from the update.  These files all have some
other file they are waiting on.

Maybe enhance the "work the queue" to sort files that hold others a bit
higher in the queue list than currently? Maybe use how many other parts they
are holding back as a metric too? I dunno, maybe you do already. I'm behind
in my reading.

Hmm.  Currently, the PT concentrates on the subfiles of files (ie, the
"required files").  The files that were "held back" were all subfiles of
non-certified files, a condition which the PT does not track.  This
might be a good reason to implement better support for tracking
super-files.

Steve