 CAD / 8524
Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:11:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jude Beaudin writes:
In lugnet.cad, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky writes:

So what am I trying to say?  We definately need more regular reviewers.

Good point.  I haven't approved any new reviewers lately, and no one has
asked to become a reviewer lately.

What does it entail?

You examine unofficial ldraw files for accuracy and correctness in various
ways, and then post your comments and 'vote' on the Parts Tracker.

For more detail, you should read Damien Guichard's excellent post about
reviewing:
<http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/org/ldraw/?n=1882>

Steve