 CAD / 8583
Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 22:06:09 GMT

You can get the new update at <http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates/>.

After cleaning up my computer, and downloading the 'complete.zip' there are
*lots* of parts (and primitives) missing :-(

Starting MLCad and just browsing through the parts gives a lot of 'File xxx
not found':

2-4edge.dat
1-4edge.dat
1-8edge.dat
3-8edge.dat
(These *are* in the P/48 directory, but nowhere else)

box.dat
3941.dat
axlehol2.dat
axlehol3.dat
6192.dat
34a.dat
etc. etc.

Where can I find a complete 'complete'? Would there be a difference
downloading 'complete.exe'?

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm