 CAD / 8515
Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-04 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 04:57:52 GMT

Steve,

We've seen 4 parts updates in the last 8 months. Is this some indication of
how often we can hope (notice I said "hope" rather than "expect") to see
parts updates? I realize yours is a volunteer efort and would not attempt to
tell you when to release an update. I belive I'm not the only person who
would ask for some regularity or predictability.

Thanks