 CAD / 8587
8586  |  8588
Subject:
#580 / Old parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 09:28:50 GMT

Hello,

When I'd want to build (in MLCad) set580 (brickyard) I'd miss
some essential parts. But, perhaps I'm just overlooking these
in the vast and growing parts library. I'm looking for:

   original turntable 4x4
   tractor chassis excavator bucket small
   crane towing house 4x4x2 (Winch?)
   brick 2x2 with wheels (double)

I really appreciate all new parts that are in the latest updates,
but would rather see some of the old parts, so that all old sets
can be build and rendered and the lot.

          happy bricks,
                        Jan Folkersma