 CAD / 8732
Re: #580 / Old parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:15:37 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson writes:
In lugnet.cad, Thomas Wölk writes:
<snip>
   original turntable 4x4
   tractor chassis excavator bucket small
   crane towing house 4x4x2 (Winch?)
   brick 2x2 with wheels (double)
</snip>

hi
the old turntable was one of the first parts i missed as can be seen in this
old version of the number 4 blueprint
www.tu-bs.de/~y0007612/Pages/Lego-m/bluepr04.gif (the poor guy cant move his
arms)

You must mean these ones, don't you?
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/902
I started out on modelling it, but for some reason I put it aside. I even
broke one of my old dear ones in order to make the inside correctly! :-o

Please note that there are two versions!

The old version is fully round.
The newer version has flattened sides as shown on:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/902

I have both versions (the old one in white, the new ones in black),
but I don't want to break them to model those for LDraw.

Niels Karsdorp