 CAD / 8588
Re: #580 / Old parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 11:26:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jan Folkersma writes:
Hello,

When I'd want to build (in MLCad) set580 (brickyard) I'd miss
some essential parts. But, perhaps I'm just overlooking these
in the vast and growing parts library. I'm looking for:

  original turntable 4x4
  tractor chassis excavator bucket small
  crane towing house 4x4x2 (Winch?)
  brick 2x2 with wheels (double)

I really appreciate all new parts that are in the latest updates,
but would rather see some of the old parts, so that all old sets
can be build and rendered and the lot.

         happy bricks,
                       Jan Folkersma

Is this the excavator bucket you need?
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptdetail.cgi?f=parts/x784.dat
It is only on hold because the geometry of the connection does not quite
match that of existing parts, but it should be usable.

Chris

Message is in Reply To:
  #580 / Old parts

Hello, When I'd want to build (in MLCad) set580 (brickyard) I'd miss some essential parts. But, perhaps I'm just overlooking these in the vast and growing parts library. I'm looking for: original turntable 4x4 tractor chassis excavator bucket small (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad)