 CAD / 8733
Re: LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:26:11 GMT

Based upon my discovery today I think it is beter if people do NOT use
the new rotation and center point definitions of models with animations.

This because I've discoverd that these two coordinates are being swapt
somewhere. Also the placement when using different part points for the
two cordinates is done wrong.

Therefore I will release a Beta 4 as soon as posible.

rmelkert wrote:
SNIP <