 Announcements / 1765
1764  |  1766
Subject:
LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 22:13:42 GMT

It took me, again serveral, months to get to a stable new Beta version
of LD4DModeler. But I think it's worth the wait.

LD4DModeler 1.0 Beta 3 is now available on my website at:

http://members.rott.chello.nl/rmelkert/LD4DModeler/index.html

List of most important new features:

Visibility control over models
Center and rotation point control over models
Graphical animation editor interface (mouse oriented, like video editor)
There are now channels instead of single lists. This makes everything
more organised, While loading a beta 2 project actions will be
automatically spread over the channels, but beautifying will be needed
in case of large projects (this does not affect the working of it all,
just visualisation)
The properties of actions are now on a detachable 'stay on top window',
this way you can orginaze you're desktop more.
Sequence grouping (higher level grouping of aniactions)
Export of 3D preview content.
Multiple desktops (Minimise moving around needed windows by changing to
another desktop aka window configuration.)
Run external applications from menu.
For newly added parts all '0 ROTATION CENTER' information in main file
will be imported as partpoints. And the first one read will become
default rotation and model point.

For the full change log see

http://members.rott.chello.nl/rmelkert/LD4DModeler/changelog.html

hope you all like it.