 CAD / 8600
Re: Ldraw on low systems, laptops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 14:12:24 GMT

"Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@terra.es> writes:

Does anyone still use Ledit and ldraw in dos?

Yes, I do.  Well, I use LEdit for editing, but for explorative
viewing, I use L3Lab.  Nowadays, though, I tend to use the LEdit mode
in ldglite, because it runs on the OS I use the most.

I would say that LDraw is mostly outdated, while LEdit is still
interesting.

Fredrik