 CAD / 8595
8594  |  8596
Subject:
Ldraw on low systems, laptops
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 31 Aug 2002 15:28:02 GMT

I was unable to call the guy that will sell me the laptop but for know
I'm not sure if I'll get the IBM 770z I like it but my parents have an idea
on where to buy it or some other one for less so for now I'll have to wait
untill monday or tuesday anyway I what to know in it easy to use MLCAD with a
laptop mouse or what ever that is that panel?
Oh has anyone think on making some 16bit or dos MLCAD like program?
Does anyone have Delphi1 I now it comes with delphi 2 & 3 CD but
I don't have them and now I use delphi 6 and I'm interested on working
on dos/win3.x can someone send it to me or tell me where to download it?

Thanks