 CAD / 8551
Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:45:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky writes:

Actually this is what I was planning to do.

:)

I just have to learn a little
more about Delphi (The last formal programming class I took was Advanced
Pascal using the DOS version of Borland Turbo Pascal).

lol.  My first experience with a PC was my Pascal class (CS120, maybe?).
Turbo Pascal on floppy, using dual floppy IBM PCs (at the time, "IBM PC" was
redundant), DOS 2.0.

Steve "old man" Bliss