 CAD / 8569
Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:27:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
But if anybody publishes any work derived from my program, they have to
publish their source code for their modifications under the GPL license.

I read the GPL and intend to release the source when I finalize how I want
the program to operate.  In the mean time, do you think I credit your work
sufficently?  I hate legalese, such as the GPL, and would prefer a more
direct reply on exactly how you want to be credited.  I will add or subtract
the credit as you see fit.

-Orion