 CAD / 8574
Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 01:57:55 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky writes:

That's really wierd.  It uses decimal points on both my machines.  The
problem may be due to your Windows regional settings if you are in Europe (
I think some European nations used the comma as a decimal separator).

Yes, but according to this page you can override the global
DecmimalSeparator value in the SysUtils module of Delphi.

http://www.festra.com/eng/sources.htm

You might want to do that so European users can keep their Windows
regional settings and still use your program.

Don

It's already implemented in the next version of the Plugin.  I just have to
finalize a few more thing before release.

-Orion