 CAD / 8567
Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 09:29:41 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Fredrik Glöckner writes:
May I ask what kind of relation there is between the code in
LDDesignPad and LDraw-Mode?

Have you captured my general idea, but implemented it by yourself from
scratch?  Or have you followed my algorithms more or less step by
step?

Basically I translated the ELisp code into Pascal, simplifying and
consolidating where I could.  I credited you because I felt that I took too
much from your original code.

BTW, ELisp is not a very intuitive language to translate.  I had to make
heavy use of the ELisp referance on GNU.org .

-Orion