 CAD / 8570
Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:14:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky writes:

That's really wierd.  It uses decimal points on both my machines.  The
problem may be due to your Windows regional settings if you are in Europe (
I think some European nations used the comma as a decimal separator).

Yes, but according to this page you can override the global
DecmimalSeparator value in the SysUtils module of Delphi.

  http://www.festra.com/eng/sources.htm

You might want to do that so European users can keep their Windows
regional settings and still use your program.

Don