 CAD / 8581
Re: New LDDesignPad Plugin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:46:23 GMT

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:H1HL1F.FuK@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad, Don Heyse writes:
In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen writes:
1 0 -39,971 -6,3 0 0 -0,022 1 0 1 0,022 -1 0 0 754.dat

This might work better if it used decimal points instead of
the commas.

That's really wierd.  It uses decimal points on both my machines.  The
problem may be due to your Windows regional settings if you are in Europe • (
I think some European nations used the comma as a decimal separator).

Delphi, right?

In your main unit put the following at the end:

initialization
  DecimalSeparator := '.';
  Application.UpdateFormatSettings := False;
finalization
end.

This way you override the Windows regional settings for decimal point/comma
at startup. The "UpdateFormatSettings := False;" protects you from changes
made in Windows while the program is running.

Please note that date formats are also very regional:

US:  mm/dd/yy
EU:  yyyy-mm-dd
??:  dd/mm/yyyy
etc.

so be careful assuming anything about a formatted date...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery/index.htm